Faridabad district is the largest industrial city in Haryana, which acquired its name from the 12th-century Sufi Saint Sheikh Fareed. There are many places to be visited in this particular area, ranging from historical sites to beautiful lakes, which ultimately makes this particular city quite popular. The best part of visiting this particular city is that it will consistently keep the people entertained 24/7, and ultimately, people can explore the national capital region very easily. Hence, booking your room in 5 star hotel Faridabad is a good idea, and the following are some of the basic places to visit in the city:
- Surajkund Lake: This is one of the most important things that you need to visit in this particular city so that everyone will be able to enjoy a good number of benefits. This particular place was built in the 10th century by the TOMAR Dynasty, who was the devotee of Lord Sun and also constructed the sun temple over here. The artificial lizard in this particular area is the backdrop in the semicircular embankment, similar to the amphitheatre. Visiting this place is definitely a good idea for people so that everybody will be able to enjoy the finest possible Indian traditional handicrafts with handloom and Folk art, including dance and video.
- Baba Farid Tomb: This is another very important place that must be visited in this particular city so that everybody will be able to enjoy the element of spirituality with history simultaneously. This place was built by moguls in the 13th century and has to get a phase, which is the gate of light and the gate of paradise in the West. There are two graves over here of the Sufi Saint as well as his elder son. Pilgrims from near and far come to pay homage to their religious sites and ultimately also give flowers to the graves. Entry of women is restricted over here, and a Qawwali programme is organised every Thursday evening that you must attend.
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Faridabad: This is one of the most popular religious sites in the entire city, which has been successfully capable of attracting people across the globe throughout the year. This place has been spread across 3 acres of land and is a beautiful design temple, which is the main shrine and larger Hall made of white, green and yellow colour marble stones. Apart from the 5.25-foot tall marble statue, this is also helpful in providing people with historical perspective. Many festivities are very well organised over here, which ultimately helps in improving the footfall of the devotees at the temple and ultimately provides people with a good number of other benefits.
- ISKCON Temple Faridabad: This particular place is one of the most important places to visit in this particular city, which is very well dedicated to the Hindu God Krishna. Other presiding DEITIES of this temple include God Ram Goddess Sita got Lakshmana and God Hanuman. This particular temple has splendid architecture, which beautifully blends the modern and traditional elements, and all Hindu festivals are very well celebrated over here with religious FERVOUR. After paying attention to this particular mention, you can even visit the shops to buy books and idols, and you can even relish the simple and tasty vegetarian snacks made available over here in the cafeteria.
- CITM league: This is one of the most beautiful spots in the entire city and ultimately is a paradise for photograph lovers so that everybody will be able to enjoy the stunning landscape very well. This place is very rich in terms of plant and animal variety and ultimately provides people with a good number of other benefits as well. Visiting this place is definitely a good idea, and you must refrain from swimming in the lake because of the sharp edges, but it is a great place for cycling. Since this particular site has not been completely commercialised, it is advisable for people to go and spend quality time with their loved ones because they will be able to witness no cloud over there. This will be helpful in making sure that things will be perfectly sorted out and everybody will be able to enjoy the best possible vibe of a picnic.
- Nahar Singh Cricket Stadium: This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Faridabad, which will be attracting visitors throughout the whole year, especially cricket lovers. This is basically the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and was built in 1981 with six centres and three practice pitches. This comes with a capacity of more than 45,000 spectators in the stadium, which has been highly successful in hosting its first match in the 1982 Ranjit Trophy between Haryana and Services, which was the one-day international match in 1987. This was also the venue of the ODI of the living legend Kapil Dev India versus West Indies in 1994, and the division work is currently in progress to make this particular stadium very much ready for the hosting of matches in the upcoming years.
- DHAUJ Lake Faridabad: This is one of the most important places to be visited by visitors, and ultimately, adventure seekers are also very much interested in visiting this place due to the activities provided by it in the form of rock climbing and trekking. The best element of beauty and atmosphere over here makes it very popular and further helps in making sure that Everyone will be able to have the best possible atmosphere over here.
In addition to the points mentioned above, visiting the Shiva Temple in Sainik colony in sector 49 of Faridabad is also a good idea so that people can enjoy the spirituality very easily. Enjoying your stay in a 5 star hotel Faridabad is definitely a good idea because it helps you relax after your day trip. Faridabad consistently has been successful in keeping visitors entertained during the trip because it comes with a good number of sightseeing options for everyone.