Sustainable business ideas
- Purchase of obsolete gadgets: The increase in demand for electronic devices has generated a great environmental problem, since more and more tons of electronic waste are produced. However, it is also an opportunity. The idea is to buy obsolete devices at a low price and restore them to sell them second-hand or take advantage of their components in good condition.
- Green construction: Consumers are increasingly aware of the impact that their actions have on the environment, which is why they are concerned about purchasing products that are eco-sustainable. This idea consists of designing, producing, distributing and marketing construction materials made from recycled elements or using ecological materials, thus offering an environmentally sustainable alternative for those people or organizations that want to build their homes or offices reducing the environmental impact that generates.
- Biodegradable diapers: Design and sale of ecological diapers with colored covers filled with an interchangeable absorbent material that takes a maximum of 150 days to biodegrade (compared to 500 years for a conventional diaper). Disposable inserts can be flushed down the toilet or composted. Also, you can offer your customers the possibility of returning the covers in good condition once you no longer need them to be even more eco-friendly.
- Eco-chic fashion: If you are passionate about fashion and caring for the environment, you can design, produce and market t-shirts, watches, sunglasses and other accessories made from recyclable products, such as PET bottles, plastic and reclaimed wood. Your main market is young people interested in environmental conservation and social commitment, so an ideal sales channel for this type of proposal is the Internet.
- Paper jewelry: Taking into account the large amounts of paper that are discarded every year, a second use that can be given to this material is to make accessories (earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and headdresses) using the technique of filigree. The concept is very attractive among young women interested in fashion and the eco-friendly trend. Tip: cover your creations with an acrylic layer to guarantee their good condition even when they come into contact with water.
- Biodegradable cleaning products: A person consumes up to 20 kilos of detergent per year and invests up to 50 liters of water per minute every time they wash dishes. The irrational use of cleaning products generates 20% of the agents that reduce oxygen levels in the water and make it impossible to treat it to make it drinkable; For this reason, more and more consumers choose environmentally friendly options. Here the idea is to produce and market cleaning and personal care liquids that are biodegradable.
- Having TikTok as a way to promote your business: The way to continue building your business you must have social media and influence. One way is tiktok. You must have a strategy to gain more organic followers on TikTok, thus you need to build a foundation on the map to have this viewers become your buyers
We hope you enjoyed reading the article and it is useful for you. Don’t forget to read our another relevant and useful article online businesses to start and make money online from home.