Live casino online poker means playing online, but at the same time in a real gambling hall. This game is no different from the offline format, except for one detail: all players are sitting at virtual tables, using the software installed on the computer or mobile device. In addition, they also take real cards, which are dealt by a real croupier. You can see in real time how the cards of the board are dealt.
The main difference between live money poker and its slot version is that you usually need to register and make a deposit to play Live poker. You can view the status of each round in a duplicated animation window, so you can quickly see the cheating move and report it to the administration.
You can play free live poker with live croupiers at many online casinos https://bilbet.com/live-casino and they almost always have a section for live casino games. Some online casinos provide players with all kinds of welcome bonuses as well as weekly cashback specifically for live casino games, which includes live online poker for money.
Big advantage of live mode is that the real croupier creates an incredible atmosphere of excitement and risk. You can feel the intensity and emotion at the gambling table, which usually overwhelm players at the real table. For this reason, most players interested in live online poker for money choose this mode with a classic game of Texas Hold’em.
But you don’t have to limit yourself to this game: good online live poker sites now offer many poker tables and tournaments, whether you play Hold’em or Omaha. And that’s not the whole list of poker games: there are also variations of Stud poker, Draw poker, Lowball and Heads-up poker, as well as Badugi and H.O.R.S.E.
Don’t be afraid of those frightening names, because the rules of any poker game are based on basic principles that apply to all live online poker sites.
Your mission is to find the most suitable place for you to play poker and get the maximum possible bonus for registration and the first deposit.
Features of live dealer online poker
- The possibility to watch the entire gameplay process, starting from the cards being dealt and ending with the result of the game.
- A big number of poker disciplines, including Texas Hold’em, Caribbean poker, 3-card poker and more.
- Live dealer poker does not have the typical random number generator, which means the results are determined by “physical” chance.
- Live dealer poker has a lower number of hands played, because the game process takes place live.
- The presence of other players and the ability to chat with them.
However, such poker format has a number of significant disadvantages:
- The player is required to have a high internet speed for stable video broadcasting. If your Internet connection is poor, the video will be unclear, freeze, and it will be not only uncomfortable, but most probably impossible to play in such circumstances.
- Since the gameplay involves a real croupier and uses special equipment provided by the real poker house, visitors are only provided with high stakes tables, which is unacceptable for many online players. You won’t be able to play for a few cents and the rake can be quite high since the online live poker rooms need to cover their expenses for the organization of the offline and online venues.
- Because the game is managed by a real person, not a program, the deals last much longer than in regular online casino https://bilbet.com/live-casino live poker games.
In other words, to play live casino online poker quietly and steadily you will need a stable access to high speed internet and a significant bankroll. Moreover, this format of poker is more appropriate for entertainment rather than for regular earnings.
Live Dealer Poker Safety
Any player who wants to play live online poker for money is interested in the fairness of this game in terms of the true randomness of the game results.
Live dealer online poker is honest and completely transparent in every aspect, as the game is played in real time in respected gambling institutions. Another guarantee of safe live dealer poker online is the modern software from leading game providers, including Evolution Gaming, Playtech, NetEnt and Pragmatic Play. The probability of any fraud using this software approaches zero.
Live Poker Tips
There are a few important factors to consider when choosing a live dealer poker game, such as:
- Betting Limits: if you’re looking for high-stakes poker games (e.g. $2/$4 limit no-limit and above), you need to keep in mind that not all online casinos hold a large enough number of high-limit games, especially not during peak hours.
- Lack of full tables: unfortunately not all online casinos offer a good selection of live poker games online at full tables (6-9 players).
- Variety of regular cash games and tournaments: there is a significant difference in the number of tournaments offered, as well as the variety of regular cash games at different limits between online casinos.
Live Poker Advantages
Live casino online poker is one of those games that millions of table game lovers choose for a good reason. So what are the main advantages of live poker in online casinos?
Being able to enjoy real live poker betting from the comfort of your own home is definitely a big advantage. Live casino games can be played anywhere.
Real Gambling Experience
In a live casino, almost everything gives you the feeling of an authentic experience. You can see a real deck of cards, hear the sound of knocking chips and so on. Most importantly, the outcome of the games will have nothing to do with the Random Number Generator, so the results will not be generated by a computer program, but instead will be based on your own strategy and good luck.
At land-based casinos, you’ll never find any good bonus offers that you can use on a regular basis. At online casinos, especially the ones that are designed for live game players, the number of bonuses and promotions actually makes your game time enjoyable. Live casino clients can take advantage of welcome bonuses and get extra money for their deposits, get cashback bonuses for losses in live dealer poker games, and earn loyalty points.
Most developers who offer live online poker for money provide enough variety to meet the needs of all players and give them a great experience. This is why most live casinos offer a variety of poker variations with different betting limits, additional features and updated game rules.
Live VIP Poker
While some players may be interested in low-limit tables, high stakes players may want to join the VIP poker tables reserved for certain live casino members who play at high stakes frequently.