While the iOS app store offers almost 2 million apps and games to choose from, Apple’s tough restrictions mean the store cannot offer what many users truly want – unofficial, modified content. That’s because these apps and games have been modified with features that, although safe, don’t meet Apple’s guidelines, and many of them have all their in-app features unlocked for free. Once, a jailbreak would have provided all this for free but, although we do have some jailbreak utilities, not everyone can, or indeed wants, to use them. To get around this, we have plenty of unofficial app stores offering all this modified content and lots more for free. One of the best by far is Panda Helper. Not only is it free, but it also works on multiple platforms.
What is Panda Helper?
Panda Helper is one of the most versatile unofficial app stores, supporting iOS and Android and even working on macOS and Windows too. It offers users a huge choice of streaming apps and games, some Cydia tweaks, game emulators, and much more. The app store is updated regularly with new content, enhancements, and bug fixes where needed. Installing those updates is imperative to ensuring the app stays safe on your device. You also have the option of asking the developers to find an app or game for you, but they cannot guarantee success.
Panda Helper also offers a free and VIP version of the app store.
Panda Helper Features:
When you download Panda Helper on your device, you get all these cool features:
- No jailbreak is needed, and Android users don’t have to root their devices
- Your warranty Is not affected*
- Plenty of tweaked and modified content to download
- Stock apps given new features, like YouTube++, Facebook++, Instagram++, Spotify++ and more
- Lots of stock games, all features unlocked and new ones added
- Ultra-fast download speeds
- SSL encryption keeps your downloads safe
- Does not hog your device resources or interfere with anything else on your device
- Apps and games can be updated via the store
- Excellent Cydia or official app store alternative
- Choose between free and paid app store
- Lots more features
* Panda Helper is a legal app to use and will not cause your warranty to be voided. However, some of the apps may change how your device works, and these can affect your warranty, especially where Apple is concerned. These can easily be deleted if your device has to go to a store for repair and then reinstalled later.
How to Install Panda Helper:
Simply pick your platform and follow the instructions:
Method 1: Android
- Go into Android settings and open Privacy or Security settings – depends on your firmware version
- Find and enable the Unknown Sources option
- Open your browser and go to the Panda Helper website
- Go to the Android method and download the APK file
- Open your downloads file and double-tap the APK file
- When it is installed, you will see the icon on your home screen.
Method 2: iOS
- Open Safari browser and go to the Panda Helper download page linked above
- Tap Download and go to the iOS method
- Download one of the configuration profiles – you will see the download indicator on your device home screen
- If it says “waiting,” tap it, and the Download will begin
- When the installation process has finished, the Panda Helper icon is on your home page
- Open iOS Settings and tap General > Profiles
- Trust the Panda Helper profile and close Settings
- Panda Helper is ready to use
Method 3: macOS/Windows
Because Panda Helper has support for Android, you can now install it on your desktop computer. All you need is BlueStacks, Nox Player, or another reputable Android emulator. Install it on your computer and install the APK file into it – then you can use Panda Helper on your computer as an alternative app store.
As far as the APK file goes, you are advised to only use the supplied links to install it. The internet has many links that claim to be the APK file, but they are fake sites and can cause serious damage to your device or data. Some may even attempt to charge you for the Download. Panda Helper is, and always will be, free, regardless of platform.
Why Do We Want Modified Apps and Games?
Because modified apps and games give you more than the stock versions, each has new features, works in a different way to the stock version, and in some cases, all the in-app features are unlocked. Everything is free to use but a word of caution – when you download a modified version of a stock app, always delete the stock version first. Otherwise, there will be conflicts on your device.
Panda Helper offers one of the best unofficial app store experiences. It’s free to use unless you choose the VIP version and gives you a great alternative to the official app store. Try it now and see if you can download your favorite apps and games.