After many of years of trying, Apple finally succeeded in stopping jailbreaking with iOS 8. Although we are starting to see jailbreak utilities again, in the last few years several unofficial app stores have been released as a non-jailbreaking alternative to Cydia. AppEven is one of the most popular, offering thousands of modified games, tweaked apps, a few Cydia tweaks, and loads of other unofficial content, all for free. Here are all the details. You can also click here for more info.
AppEven App Features:
Before we talk about how to download AppEven onto your iPhone or iPad, let’s look at what the store offers. As well as not having to jailbreak, AppEven is completely free. In terms of the content, you have a massive choice of apps and games, not to mention tweaks, emulators, streaming apps, iBooks, and much more. Here’s what you get:
- App Store Apps – plenty of official iOS apps, including streaming apps, for free
- Exclusive Apps – loads of unofficial content, like working emulators, screen recorders, media streaming apps, and lots more not found in the official app store
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps with new features and functionality
- Modified Games – stock games, all features unlocked and new features added
How to Download AppEven:
Downloading AppEven is simple – all you need is your iPhone or iPad and an internet connection:
- Using Safari Browser, open the linked AppEven download page
- Choose and tap on a configuration profile to download it
- Tap on Allow and the app page will open
- Tap on Install and Settings opens
- Tap on Install Profile and input your device passcode if asked
- Safari browser will open again, tap on Install
- Tap Install > Next > Done and wait for AppEven to be installed – the app icon is on your home page
How to Use AppEven
AppEven is a user-friendly app store:
- Tap the AppEven icon on your home screen to open the app store
- If an Untrusted Developer error appears, look in the FAQ section below for the fix
- Tap on Apps on the AppEven home screen
- Tap the application you want and tap on Install
- Follow the instructions to install
Frequently Asked Questions
As expected, we hear a lot of questions about unofficial app stores and AppEven is no exception. Here are the most commonly asked ones:
Untrusted Developer Issue?
This happens because Apple cannot verify unofficial app developers. You can:
Read More About : riley reid and rudy gobert
- Go into iOS Settings and tap General > Profiles
- Tap the AppEven profile
- Tap on Trust/Verify and close Settings
- The error will now be gone
Will Using AppEven Affect My Warranty?
No, because AppEven is a legal app to use. You are not jailbreaking and AppEven is installed with the same privacy standards as any official app. However, where you might get into trouble is if you install a tweak that changes how your device works in any way. Should you need to take your device to an official store for any reason, delete the tweaks and reinstall them later.
How to Fix App Could Not Be Downloaded or Verified Error Message
Unofficial app stores like AppEven are built on expired enterprise app certificates and Apple will revoke these certificates regularly. The developers try to replace them but sometimes Apple gets there first. If that happens, all you can do is delete AppEven. Wait for a few hours and then reinstall it – the developers should have replaced the certificate.
Can I Request Specific Apps or Games?
Yes. Use the developer’s Twitter feed to place your request but, be aware, there is no guarantee they will be able to honor it.
Common AppEven Errors and Solutions
While AppEven is stable, there are a couple of errors being reported. However, they are easy to resolve:
White Screen/Greyed Icon
- Launch iOS Settings
- Tap on Safari and tap Clear Website Data
- The AppEven icon should be back to normal.
If not, delete it, and start again.
AppEven Stopped Working
- Delete AppEven
- Reinstall it and open iOS Settings
- Tap on General > Profiles
- Tap and trust the AppEven profile
- Close Settings and AppEven should be working now
Profile Installation Failed Error
This usually happens when there is too much traffic going through Apple’s servers. Keep trying over the next couple of hours but if the error doesn’t clear, try these steps:
- Enable Airplane Mode on your device
- Go into iOS Settings > Safari
- Tap on Clear Website History and Data
- Disable Airplane mode and wait for a few minutes
- Try AppEven again, it should now work.
AppEven provides one of the best methods of installing unofficial content. It’s completely free and doesn’t require a jailbreak so download it today and try it for yourself.