Online casinos are one of the most lucrative industries in the world. When we think of casinos, we see glamor, money, and luxury. There is something so sleek and sexy about casinos that bettors adore so much. Besides all these distinct characteristics, there are no stopping online casinos from dominating and we can see why. Here are fun facts about online casinos that continue to lure newbie and veteran players alike:
The majority of online casino players are men. Based on statistics, males make up 84% of online gamblers.
Big Part of the Internet
There are 4.57 billion people who use the Internet. 11% of it uses the Internet for online gambling services. That’s quite a big chunk of bettors, we may add.
People the age of 30 or over are active online casino players. They spend about 3 to 5 hours on online casino sites.
Slots as Fruit Machines
Early slot machines give winnings in the form of fruit-flavored chewing gums. If you notice the slot reel symbols, you will also find images of fruits like melons, cherries, apples, and more.
Online Roulette as the Devil’s Game
The total value of the numbers in the Roulette wheel is 666, a number associated with the devil.
Slots were developed as early as 1895. But it was only in 1994 that the first online casino hit the Internet. The first online casino was made by Microgaming in 1994 and their game offerings are safely accessed today at https://fun88th123.com/.
One-Armed Bandits Online Slots
Online slots are playable by spinning the reel using the spin or Autoplay button. But the old slots are only spun by using a handle or an arm.
Do you have low chips on your table? Well, online casinos do not discriminate. No one can tell as online casinos offer anonymity. Play with confidence and place a suitable bet that matches your budget without anyone raising a brow.
Skills or Chance
If you ask men, they are likely to pick games that will test their skills. On the other hand, women love the games of chance.
Mega Moolah paved the way to the biggest online progressive slot jackpot. The money pot is $21.7 million. The lucky winner placed a 75 cents bet at an online casino in 2018. This goes to show that you do not need to place big bets to win a lot. Winning slots depend on luck and not the bet size.
No Card Counting
Card counting is no use in online Blackjack. This strategy will not work because in this game the cards are automatically shuffled after each hand.
There is only 10% of bettors who will prefer to play slots in a land-based casino. The remaining 90% choose to play at online casinos.
So there go the interesting facts about online casinos. Do not wait up. This is your sign to join the craze right away for a big money collection!