Decoration will discuss the main materials and general methods that house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน It is commonly used to decorate the surfaces of interior walls, ceilings and floors of buildings. Interior wall surfaces should be durable. long service life and easy to clean the floor inside the building should be durable. walk and feel comfortable and not slippery until causing danger Ceiling and surface finishing materials are beautiful and do not require much maintenance.
The materials used in interior work are discussed below. To understand that will mention the absence of moisture or water to come into contact.
The hard material used They tend to be linear pieces and can be placed over a short span. To accommodate weaker parts, while parts with softer or more bendable materials require hard parts to support them. There are also other factors. When considering materials to be used for decoration and support, such as sound-absorbing properties, fire resistance, thermal insulation values of materials.
Building surface finishing work Will consider the beauty as the main, so in the selection of decorative materials We therefore should carefully consider the color, texture, pattern, and convergence of the two skins. If the selected material has a pattern that is independently separated. We should consider the size and distance between the patterns. This will be determined according to the size of the wall, floor or ceiling.
putty material means A mixture of several materials is combined into one homogeneous one. It has a liquid and viscous appearance. in the build a house รับสร้างบ้าน or building It is used to putty on the wall or ceiling. Then let it dry and harden. The most common putty material in many countries is gypsum plaster, which is made by mixing waterproof gypsum powder. Fine sand or fine aerated material lubricant and antifreeze Gypsum plaster is a durable material. Relatively lightweight and fireproof, it can be used on all types of walls or ceilings that are not exposed to moisture or water. As for the general plaster material, which is obtained by mixing Portland cement. Also known as stucco in the United States. Commonly used for exterior plaster that must be exposed to water or wetness.
- Plastering work is the application of plaster material to plaster on the wall in layers. The number of layers depends on the type and strength of the wall or cover to be plastered.
- Two coats of primer. and then plastered with a finishing layer
three layers of putty
- First coat of primer. Followed by the second foundation layer, followed by the finishing layer.
- Finished floors is the last layer of plastering in order to obtain a surface according to the desired appearance
- The second primer layer is to reinforce the first layer of plaster to be level on the plastering of the plasterboard or plasterboard walls. – The second layer for plastering is any putty, followed by the finishing layer of putty.
- First layer for three coats of plastering. The first foundation provides a firm adhesion to the wall material, possibly creating a line on the first foundation layer. To help adhesion to the second foundation layer
- Gypsum plaster mixed with wood fiber is a gypsum paving with wood fiber and sand. The purpose is to make the plaster have toughness, durability, as well as fire resistance. Use plaster as a primer layer inside the building for strong adhesion.
- Pure gypsum putty. It will not mix with other materials except some fibers. It is mixed with fine mass and water at the construction site. and then plastered inside the building
- Ready-mixed gypsum plaster. It is produced by blending finely ground gypsum powder such as perlite or vermiculite. Which can prevent heat, just mix it with water and can be plastered inside the building.
- Fine mass mixed with perlite or vermiculite gypsum powder added to the plaster. will increase the insulation value and more fire resistant
- What will the final surface finish look like? It depends on the texture of the putty itself and the method of applying makeup. Using a plastering trowel to make the surface smooth, water cannot penetrate. or decorated with washed sand to see grains of pebbles or spray the putty material to make the surface rough with a spray tool. Or you can also decorate the walls that have already been painted with wallpaper.
- Solid finish. obtained by mixing the fine plaster or return cement with lime putty Then use a notched trowel to smooth and tight.
- Restored cement is a trademark of Gypsum Plaster in the United States. has sticky properties able to hold and is particularly good at preventing cracking
- Modified plaster is gypsum plaster foundation Mix with Putty Lime for hard finishing plastering. To control hardening and prevent cracking of the plaster surface
- White plaster is obtained by mixing white modified mortar. with lime putty Then use a notched trowel to smooth and tight.
- Detailed skin is Ready mix gypsum plaster, apply one to two layers of thin plaster. to decorate the plastered surface
- Soundproofing surface It is a low-density plaster consisting of vermiculite or similar materials. which makes the plaster crumbly To help have good sound absorption properties
- Attached finishing surface, consisting of fine gypsum powder and thick lime, used for finishing plastering surfaces that require high precision.